It is estimated that urinary tract infections (UTI) occur in 7 to 11 million women in the United States each year. Among these, between 25% to 44% of women experience a recurrent infection.
Is it a UTI?
- Pain with urination
- Frequent or urgent urination
- Lower abdominal pain
A clinical research study for a urinary tract infection may be an option for you.
You may qualify for this no-cost study if you:
- Are you at least 12 years of age and not pregnant
- Have had symptoms for 3 days or less
Qualified volunteers will receive at no cost:
- Study medication for your UTI
- Study-related care from a local doctor
- Reimbursement for your travel expenses
Call or apply today to see if you qualify!