Female Overactive Bladder Clinical Research Trial
According to the Urology Care Foundation, Overactive Bladder (OAB) is the name of a group of urinary symptoms. Common symptoms of OAB include the following:
Our urologists invite you to participate in a free clinical research trial, using an investigational medication for overactive bladder.
Dr. Charles White is the lead study doctor. Dr. White is board-certified in urology and has been practicing medicine since 1991. Dr. Harbour Stephens and Dr. Matthew McIntyre also see patients for our urology studies.
Qualified participants will receive:
- A sudden urge to pee that you can’t control. This “gotta-go” feeling makes you fear you will leak urine if you don’t get to a bathroom right away.
- Leak when you sneeze or laugh.
- Use the bathroom at least 8 times per day.
- Wake up more than 1 time during the night to pee.
- Study-related care at no cost
- Paid for time and travel
- Insurance is not required
To learn more information and see if you qualify, contact us today!